Campanula Garden Care.
* Hardy Perennial - Zones 3 - 8 (-30℃).
* Campanula prefer bright indirect light but can also handle morning sun or late afternoon sun (3 to 6 hours).
* Plant no later than July to ensure the roots have established for winter.
* Water regularly until roots have established (approximately 1 month after planting).
* Flowers 3 times per year, generally early summer, late summer and late fall.
* Plant 12" apart from each to allow room for them to spread.
* Ground covering plant.
Propagation is prohibited.