AVAILABLE FOR SALE FROM AUGUST TO SEPTEMBER
Pot size: 6”
Living indoors with the Eucalyptus the following care tips may help you keep these plants in their happy place! Make sure it is sitting in a south-facing window with moist, well-drained soil and normal room temperatures (68°F to 72°F).
In the garden, our Glacier Eucalyptus is a stunner and in many areas will come back year after year.
* Plant no later than July to ensure roots have established before winter in well-draining soil.
* Winter hardy to -20°C when planted outside.
* Plant a few feet apart from each other to allow room to spread.
* Size when mature: 5m (15ft) tall and around 2m wide. In the long term can reach up to 10m (30ft) tall.
Propagation is prohibited.
Protect furniture when watering.
- Currently, we can only accommodate curbside pickup in Vineland ON (Mon to Fri, 9 am to 4 pm), we are expanding to other regions of Ontario.